• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient (TFS 1.5) Connecting to server with Tibia 12.87

Tarek

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Taarek
Hello fellow OTLanders.
So I've compiled TFS, that is straight from GitHub, (no specific stable release).
And now I'm wondering, how do I actually connect to the server? I can't find Tibia 12.87 anywhere that seems legit to download, I decided to download mehah's OTClient fork instead to give it a try, but then I just remembered I still need the assets for the client, so how do I go about doing that?
Apologies if there are duplicate threads regarding this, but could not find anything that answered my question.

I've seen a few threads about using 10.98 instead, but I rather not personally, feels ridiculous to use latest TFS to test things (and help with the development) just to end up downgrading to 10.98.

Appreciate any replies.

I had the same issue myself, I solved it by copying assets from the current Cipsoft client to 1287 folder, and it has worked without any issues on my test server till now.

Hello
Havnt worked alot with 1.5 yet myself but have you looked at Nekiros Rcc Editor?
Open source and shuld be able to extract the assets

For some reason, OTLand decided to not send me any notification about this thread. Great!
I had the same issue myself, I solved it by copying assets from the current Cipsoft client to 1287 folder, and it has worked without any issues on my test server till now.
I ended up doing the same, but noticed a few annoying issues with TFS 1.5, i.e try inspecting a player as a GM or above, it'll error out because it's incorrectly parsing the IP address, there's an open PR for fixing it. There is also an issue with setting an outfit as a GM or above, I couldn't figure out what was causing it exactly, but seems like the server is sending incorrect packets for mounts or outfits. Because I am seeing a lot of errors in Wireshark.
Hello
Havnt worked alot with 1.5 yet myself but have you looked at Nekiros Rcc Editor?
Open source and shuld be able to extract the assets
Hey Himi, hope everything is well with you!
I'll look into this next time I give TFS 1.5 a try.
I ended up going for TFS 1.4.2 instead, there was nothing I needed from the 11.x or 12.x client anyway, so 10.98 is more than enough for me.
Appreciate the replies, however.

Back