• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.5 HELP leveling up 1 level makes the player immortal

VagosClubTM

Reaction score
hello friends from otland I come to ask or if it has happened to someone else that when leveling up the player is completely regenerated, for example I use TFS 1.5 NEKIRO 860, at the time the player goes up 1 level and if the creature does not It deals enough damage, it regenerates to the point of never dying, the only way for it to die is for the other creature to hit it with double damage.

my creatures hit about 3 million attack and the player has 5 million mana, he shouldn't be able to heal that fast from that hit however he does I want to know what I can do.

OP
OP
VagosClubTM

VagosClubTM

Reaction score
Its called data overflow so you should check data types in database and in all cpp/header files
Do you mean the full HP/MP on level up? I can't understand.
Hello, thank you all for your answers, specifically what should I look for? And if this is for the database, perhaps increasing the limit of numbers allowed in the mana and life table will be greater?