• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 1.5 nekiro

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
hello, could anyone tell me how I can fix this tfs 1.5 monster spells that appears to me?
pharaos are not recognizing the spells

1649249076993.png

Solution
is the one from nekiro, but I already managed to solve the problem, I downloaded spells from another publication about the same error as mine, and passed the spells>monster to the nekiro package (note, the nekiro package comes without the spells folder >monster)
Post automatically merged:
Your datapack which you installed from what version of TFS is? Because it's not the main one from Nekiro, because he fires without any problem.

is the one from nekiro, but I already managed to solve the problem, I downloaded spells from another publication about the same error as mine, and passed the spells>monster to the nekiro package (note, the nekiro package comes without the spells folder >monster)
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

Last edited:
Solution
Back