• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [TFS 1.3] Item Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
@oen432 you can help me. 2 things. My other POST here, and how i change {type = BONUS_TYPE_DIVINEMISSILE_ON_ATTACK, min = 100, max = 150, chance = 40}
min e max = to formula like ((player:getLevel() / 5) + (player:getMagicLevel() * 2.203) + 13)

excellent job. Your codes are great, you should do a Rarity System (randon item status)

All the systems I've seen change a lot and change the source and it's horrible to implement.

I don't know if I got it right, but it doesn't make sense for the set to give bonuses with only part of the set. the bonus should start with 2 pieces.

FLP

Last edited:
you should do a Rarity System (randon item status)
Uhh? CreatureEvent - [TFS 1.3] Upgrade System (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-3-upgrade-system.264672/)

I don't know if I got it right, but it doesn't make sense for the set to give bonuses with only part of the set. the bonus should start with 2 pieces.
Cause this one is bugged as hell. This was the first time when I tried to make "onEquip/onDeequip" event in pure Lua and because TFS sucks on so many levels, I failed, not because I did it incorrectly but because there is no proper way to do it in Lua. I gave up on this script cause I don't care anymore, honestly.

Gonna ask mods to close this thread as it's no longer supported by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back