• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer TFS 1.x Programming Services

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to offer me as coding service.

Experience:
  • I have created systems like imbuement, prey, store etc.
  • I did work for some people from this forum previously and more. (You can find their opinion about me in this thread below)
  • You can find systems/scripts written by me on this forum or in TFS repository on github

Projects/codes:
and many more...

Prices:
  • prices are defined after I get details about the request, payments are usually up-front until I decide I can trust you.
  • paypal is the preferred payment method although I can agree on payments through BTC and such.
  • If you prefer to pay hourly 12 euro/15$ per hour.
What I'm capable of doing?
  • TFS 1.x (Lua and c++)
  • External apps, like auto updater, GUI tools etc.
  • OTC, scripting and UI
  • I also got experience in writting bigger systems like dungeon system (+ client side), advanced shops (mounts, addons, items) using special currencies etc.
  • Something isn't there? Don't be afraid to ask.

You can always expect from me fully working and optimized code. I care about the code quality and its performance.
Usually I don't rework bigger codes until it's a full rewrite, because going through the code and fixing broken stuff takes more time than writting it from scratch sometimes.

Also:
I provide support for my codes, if they don't work properly, something is bugged, some feature isn't implemented and was agreed to be implemented I will fix/add missing features for no cost at all.

Message me via otland private message, then we can probably talk through discord.

Some stuff that I did for other users.
Most of these jobs were done for @Ashtar (shadowrealm) if you want to see them in action, join and play!
Written in WPF, c#.

7lEVNukee6.gif
3TTXzke.gif
You can't move and it shows it beautifully.
nnUGvg5.gif
One monster.xml, one spell file.

G3h2fQd.gif
qBPAGJv.gif
Hide other players effect or even monster effects.

omhvhaN.gif
Pull
eUXIUhL.gif
Y4oD494.gif
mv6Jj03.gif
aHmaEOz.gif
aGcgmNk.gif

QiwD547.gif
W9gW5Kf.gif
7puCWQQkrT.gif
unknown.png
unknown.png
pKT5hciREJ.gif
l555rsO.gif

DoqQde4.png

mcPniwA.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if they want to be tagged.
But I can do that.
@Axelor @LuckyM @Thorn @Keru @Okke <- but i dont know if I can consider him my "client", but he know me pretty well.
Prolly few more, but I dont remember.

Last edited:
He's a very cool guy!
Never bought anything from him.. but he's funny and have my trust :)

Great coder no problems what so ever!
Really recommended

Still available.

Last edited:
I'm currently available again, contact me via discord.

Last edited:
Still available, if someone needs any code done :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Still avaliable, I have some free time today, so I will script one or two scripts for free, let me know if you need anything. (reply to this thread with the request, I will decide to take it or not.) ONLY 1.x!
do you make any scripts for websites? i want top bank balance and frags (daily and monthly for frags) in highscroes i use myaac.

Also need
!bless (got one script that dosent work for me)
!spells (use spellbook)
!commands (show all avaible commands for youre acces)

Hello, I have 3 spell requests as you did a good job with the Summon Explosion Spell.

Life Drain
Description: Drain health from target.
Features/Settings:
Mana/Health,
Total x seconds drain
drain targets health% per second,
onMove cancel the Life Drain true/false
Maximum distance between the drainer and the target, cancel on too long distance
animation,

Bounce
Description: Bounce between targets
Features/Settings:
Max distance between targets,
damage on hit,
delay between each bounce,
animation,

Pull
Description: Pull everyone in a 5SQM area towards you.

Last edited:
Back