• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell [TFS 1.X] Shield Bash

There has to be a way, rl tibia was doing it since 10 dot something version.
oh I see, maybe it has something to do with the SpeakClasses , I remember someone released the list from the ones that existed in the flash client and there was a TALKTYPE_SPELL type, maybe it is related

oh I see, maybe it has something to do with the SpeakClasses , I remember someone released the list from the ones that existed in the flash client and there was a TALKTYPE_SPELL type, maybe it is related
Exactly what I'm searching for, but I don't know exact value to try, otherwise I would push that to tfs already if it's 10.98 thing.

Exactly what I'm searching for, but I don't know exact value to try, otherwise I would push that to tfs already if it's 10.98 thing.

Make sure emotespells is false too:

Last edited:
After doing everything whenever I try to use the spell in game i get this notification.

"Lua Script Error: [Spell Interface] data/spells/scripts/custom/shield bash.lua:eek:nCastSpell
data/spells/scripts/custom/shield bash.lua:54: attempt to index local 'stun' (a nil value)stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index' data/spells/scripts/custom/shield bash.lua:54:
in function <data/spells/scripts/custom/shield bash.lua:20>
"

I don't know what to do anymore =(

After doing everything whenever I try to use the spell in game i get this notification.

"Lua Script Error: [Spell Interface] data/spells/scripts/custom/shield bash.lua:eek:nCastSpell
data/spells/scripts/custom/shield bash.lua:54: attempt to index local 'stun' (a nil value)stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index' data/spells/scripts/custom/shield bash.lua:54:
in function <data/spells/scripts/custom/shield bash.lua:20>
"

I don't know what to do anymore =(

CONDITION_STUN does not exist because you have not compiled the required source edits

CONDITION_STUN does not exist because you have not compiled the required source edits
Thank you for this, I thought I've fixed my comment, before.

I'm too noob at creating otservers, so I didn't know I had to recompile the server, since I've discovered that everything works fine!

Thank you for your time and for your work!

Awesome. I love see spells from LoL :) Good Luck in future scripts :p

Oh my God! very nice!
Good Job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back