• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell [TFS 1.X] Shove

@oen432 what you mean update where there is function getnextposito, what i need to do im just begginer at this moment ;/

thx everyone now work fine, thanks for help that rly nice spell I learn many think from it :)

I've edited the main post to fix this.
It should just work now.

Hi, i got a error. When i use this spell with a GOD/KNIGHT works fine, but when i use with DRUID/SORC/PALLY my TFS just close, dont show nothing more, just close server.

Last edited:
Hi, i got a error. When i use this spell with a GOD/KNIGHT works fine, but when i use with DRUID/SORC/PALLY my TFS just close, dont show nothing more, just close server.

look at spells.xml in the main post, did you add a vocation or did you leave it as ....?

If you attack the player standing next to him in the position(non sided) it's fine. However, if you stand side-step and do the spell. The monster and player becomes invisible (So outfit disabled). But once they move, it's back. Why is this?

Normal, sided
unknown.png

Side-step
unknown.png

unknown.png

Moved
unknown.png

Last edited:
If you attack the player standing next to him in the position(non sided) it's fine. However, if you stand side-step and do the spell. The monster and player becomes invisible (So outfit disabled). But once they move, it's back. Why is this?

Normal, sided
unknown.png

Side-step
unknown.png

unknown.png

Moved
unknown.png

strange, what happens if you comment out this line:

Lua:
-- Headbutt the wall fam
target:setDirection(playerDir)

like so:
Lua:
-- Headbutt the wall fam
--target:setDirection(playerDir)

can't think of a reason why
but it looks like the player is turning into a different sprite entirely
just comment lines out and try and pin-point which line is causing it, idk bro i ain't got time for this

Last edited:
strange, what happens if you comment out this line:

Lua:
-- Headbutt the wall fam
target:setDirection(playerDir)

like so:
Lua:
-- Headbutt the wall fam
--target:setDirection(playerDir)

can't think of a reason why
but it looks like the player is turning into a different sprite entirely
just comment lines out and try and pin-point which line is causing it, idk bro i ain't got time for this
It solved the issue, I understand the time part.
Thanks for checking in on it

Sería bueno que el monstruo se paralizara durante 2 segundos.

Back