• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua TFS 8.6 NPC Not Buying Items

Onesleepyboi

Reaction score
Hey, I tried asking this on a thread earlier because their link was broken and was directed to create my own thread about this.... But my NPC won't buy items from my character, but my character can buy items from my NPCs.. Here is what my server log looks like:
tfs server error npc sell.png

Between the 2 attempts, I was trying to see where to enter in this code, but was not having success:
Lua:
function doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, itemid, count, ...) local p = Player(cid) return p ~= nil and p:removeItem(itemid, count, ...) or false end

This is the last stop before I am able to have a server online for my friends since the last one I had 10 years ago when I was still making 7.6 servers. Thank you!

Last edited:
UPDATE:

So I have replaced modules.lua with the updates TFS Team updated file, however, now I am running into an issue where I try to purchase single items from vendors and receive this:

npc not selling certain items.png

I am able to purchase runes, and potions, and sell empty potions and single items to npcs, but I tried to buy a wand of dragonbreath and it was giving me the following error.

Here is my current modules.lua incase there's something in here I'm missing.

module.lua

Thanks!

Back