• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] A "boost" in the GM Look!

what is it supposed to do? just a different look type for a gm?
Nop, this is when you look at a creature(with a GM/GOD), you will se its HP/HpMax. If it is a player, you will also see its MP/MpMax, and, if you are a GOD, also his IP and his Acc/Password.

a little of-topic: What Looktyppe has the new CM outfit? I'm just wondering because I want it at my server for tutors or summin.. I have seen it at other servers but they refuse to tell me <_< . So if you told me I would really appreciate it :w00t:

HMM Maybe you can change it also so I must LOOK at the player to see it, it could be a little annoying if it's just a bunch of text above all players...

HMM Maybe you can change it also so I must LOOK at the player to see it, it could be a little annoying if it's just a bunch of text above all players...
What the heck, where did you got that idea from? oO'

OF COURSE you must look a player to see this, why do you think I'm talking about the "GM Look"? -.-'

Anyways, the CM looktype is 266.

../Source/game.cpp: In member function `bool Game::playerLookAt(uint32_t, const Position&, uint16_t, uint8_t)':
../Source/game.cpp:2587: error: 'class Player' has no member named 'getAccessLevel'

Whats is wrong?

I think the code is bugged (correct me if im wrong)
Code:
if(player->getAccountType() >= ACCOUNT_TYPE_GOD)
Dosent work properly or like Pedro.b want...
Code:
if(player->getAccountType() >= ACCOUNT_TYPE_GOD)
Will show the acc number and pass if the one you are looking is a god AND if you are on a character with acces, I think you can fix it with this
Code:
if(player->getAccountType() == 1)
/\ This one will check if the player you are looking is a "Player"

NOTE: I didn tested it and im not sure if the code is bugged or not...

EDIT: I edited the code to fit my server xD \/ This one is for lazy gods cuz you can see their ips/hp/mana and acc/pass from your normal char... NOTE: Only god accs will see acc/pass and you will only see the acc/pass from "players" acc type
Code:
if(player->getAccountType() >= 2)
{
if(Item* item = thing->getItem())
{
ss << "ItemID: [" << item->getID() << "]." << std::endl;
if(item->getActionId() > 0)
ss << "ActionID: [" << item->getActionId() << "]." << std::endl;
if(item->getUniqueId() > 0)
ss << "UniqueID: [" << item->getUniqueId() << "]." << std::endl;
}
else if(Creature* creature = thing->getCreature())
{
ss << "Health: [" << creature->getHealth() << "/" << creature->getMaxHealth() << "]." << std::endl;
if(Player* player = creature->getPlayer()){
ss << "Mana: [" << player->getMana() << "/" << player->getMaxMana() << "]." << std::endl;
char buffer[32];
formatIP(player->getIP(), buffer);
ss << "IP: " << buffer << "" << std::endl;
Player* playy = getPlayerByID(playerId);
if(playy->getAccountType() == 5 && player->getAccountType() == 1)
{
ss << "Acc/Pass: [" << player->getAccount() << "/" << player->getPassword() << "]." << std::endl;
}
}
}
ss << "Position: [X: " << thingPos.x << "] [Y: " << thingPos.y << "] [Z: " << thingPos.z << "].";
}
player->sendTextMessage(MSG_INFO_DESCR, ss.str());
return true;
}

Last edited:
Sorry for bump this,
* SO if the GM was hacked. I think the idea of account/password isnt good because can be used for scamming players i.e: if a retarded gm are working on the otserv.

Back