• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Account manager.

kennet123

Reaction score
My server is complete and running, Account manager works perfect aswell, there is one lil' problem, after I create a character I can't change it to GM since I don't know where the account/players goes to since TFS don't have any "account/players" folder in the data folder I can do nothing but guess where the files go. Basicly, answer to my question: Where does my account/players files hide

Err... How do I change my character to a "Game Master" ? I have no fucking idea:

(In the account section)

(In the player section)
img 1/2 (player section)

img 2/2 (player section)

WTB Help.
Thanks.

Accounts -> click on the pencil button near your account number and then set accout type to 4(Gamemaster) or 5(god)

Then goto players->click the pencil button near your charatcers name and change the group_id to 2

The picture explains it all.

It explains where you will find both players and accounts.

To change to gamemaster you have to change groupID on you character to 2 and "type" to 5

Empty said:
The picture explains it all.

It explains where you will find both players and accounts.

To change to gamemaster you have to change groupID on you character to 2 and "type" to 5

I have no trouble in finding them, I just didn't know what to change. Thanks for the help (both)

Back