• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling TFS error

keatoru

...workin...
Reaction score
I was compileing and I got 2 errors. This is the compile log:

Code:
Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\XP\Desktop\DEV-CPP\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\XP\Desktop\DEV-CPP\Makefile.win" all
C:\Documents and Settings\XP\Desktop\DEV-CPP\Makefile.win:144: warning: overriding commands for target `../TFSrc/src/main.o'
C:\Documents and Settings\XP\Desktop\DEV-CPP\Makefile.win:30: warning: ignoring old commands for target `../TFSrc/src/main.o'
g++.exe -c ../TFSrc/src/configmanager.cpp -o ../TFSrc/src/configmanager.o -I"include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__  

g++.exe -c ../TFSrc/src/connection.cpp -o ../TFSrc/src/connection.o -I"include"  -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__  

In file included from C:/Documents and Settings/XP/Desktop/DEV-CPP/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:26,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/XP/Desktop/DEV-CPP/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/XP/Desktop/DEV-CPP/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:24,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/XP/Desktop/DEV-CPP/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:25,
                 from C:/Documents and Settings/XP/Desktop/DEV-CPP/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
                 from ../TFSrc/src/connection.h:25,
                 from ../TFSrc/src/connection.cpp:22:
C:/Documents and Settings/XP/Desktop/DEV-CPP/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: `WSAEWOULDBLOCK' was not declared in this scope
C:/Documents and Settings/XP/Desktop/DEV-CPP/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: enumerator value for `operation_would_block' not integer constant

make.exe: *** [../TFSrc/src/connection.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

Can anyone help me? I got these sources from the link on The Forgotten Dev-Cpp thread.

Back