• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Lagging?

Tofflarn

Reaction score
Well i have made an war ot of tfs.. But i have one problem.. Character lagging when i run! I walk like 4 sqm without any lagg, after that the character only take 1 sqm at the time.. and i must spamm the buttom i run with.. And its not my computer how is the problem.. i have two computer and i host on one, and play on another.
Can anyone help me with this? maybe Talaturen?

i think thats your PC or internet connection :p
cuz i dont have these problems if i play on same PC i host and my friends dont have lags too ;)

or maybe try change priority? :p
can help :p

Well i have made an war ot of tfs.. But i have one problem.. Character lagging when i run! I walk like 4 sqm without any lagg, after that the character only take 1 sqm at the time.. and i must spamm the buttom i run with.. And its not my computer how is the problem.. i have two computer and i host on one, and play on another.
Can anyone help me with this? maybe Talaturen?
You must recompile source WITHOUT parameter:
-SERVER_PROTECTION
then server will lag less, with server_protection I had lag every sqm, without I have ~0.2 sec lag every 3-4 steps or no lags.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want make War OT better download other engine, war server engine.. maybe "FerOTS 0.6" - war server 8.1 engine? I had 80 players on war with little lags (0.5-1 sec freez when 5-10 sorces spam UE) on server P4 1.5GHZ, 512 ram (256 MB is enought). Biggest problem was UE spam and too slow CPU for 100 players (my record) :p

Last edited:
AAaaa.. about this lag. It lag only for your PC. I don't know why, but when my friends host I don't have any lag (ping 30-50ms). When I host on my PC I have this lags (1-2 steps/second) :>

Back