I know nothing
- May 30, 2009
- Reaction score
[Thread under construction]
As some of you may know, we are currently working on making tfs master support protocol 12.x. If you want to follow the progress, click here for the link.
Currently its already playable but still, not advised to be used on production or either server development yet.
Small to-do list for the community:
- RME: support to load Assets files, new .dat flags and item attributes, new extensions for mapping with new items
- OTC (all forks): support to load Assets files (optional) and weblogin (for client 11+)
- Object Builder: support to load Assets files
- AAC creators/maintainers: add necessary changes (more info here, and also support to parsing exp stages in config.lua if that is your case)
- Assets Editor: missing item flags/attributes
- Spider Client Converter: ???
- OTS Guide: ???
- Tool to open/edit the hardcoded minimap that is used in the cyclopedia (it is a rl tibia map by default)
things that are already planned and are either under development or already finished but not released yet:
- Imbuement system
- Prey system
- Item Editor/Generator compatible with 10.98 tfs items.otb and able to fully upgrade it with latest tibia files information
- Map Converter: you will be able to convert your map from most of the currently available 12.x datapacks to be compatible with tfs items.otb
CURRENT STATUS: waiting official items.otb and code review
NEXT: merge and playtesting
A huge thanks to everyone involved in this, all credits can be found at the PR description.
Lets use this thread for development talk only!