• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] My 3 questions

ScorpiOOn93

etherno.net
Reaction score
Hello.
I have some questions to you otland users.

1) On my TFS (0.2.14 patch 10 8.22) i have some stupid bug, this is realy annoying bug beacouse the mlvl of some players is growing to fast, i heard that its beacouse of facc/pacc (or promotion), the player with facc do about 55 mlvl, next he is buying the pacc and hes mlvl is growing so fast, that he can do 133 mlvl in few minutes :|

2) I need working functions like "skilldist" for my modifed TFS, beacouse im using TFs modifed by me (TFS 0.2.14 patch 10) and i dont want to change it, i need C++ codes to compile, or just tell me what i must do to fix this functions.

3) Why Raids are not working for me on TFS? I think i've done everything correctly, and i was testing with several "codes". Its this some bug with TFS, or its not working only for me?

Sry for my bad english, and thanks for help.

Back