• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS older Tibia version? (7.4)

PinkyTheLinky

Reaction score
Please excuse my ignorance on this subject, but with the help of this forum I managed to get a server up and running with TFS 1.2 and Tibia client 10.98, I even managed to learn how to make npc's. Now, I'm thinking about the old days of Tibia. (Between version 7.4 and 7.7). Is those versions compatible with TFS 1.2 and the latest version of mysql or do I have to get another server and an older version of mysql?

Or, maybe it would be possible to use a graphic pack from 7.4 and use that with TFS 1.2?

you can modify sprites file with object builder
github.com/ottools/ObjectBuilder

if you want to make actual downgrade, you need to find existing 7.4 server engine and adjust modify the forgotten server protocolgame.cpp. After that you need to adjust items.otb to give the items correct client ids. At this point it would be just easier to use some newer client, pack it with old sprites and disable features available to new clients.

Back