• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Tfs problem

medo9292

Scripter/Mapper/Programmer
Reaction score
Hello im using tfs 0.3.6 and uniserver on my website problem is when i open tfs while config
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "medo"
i wont post password but anyway its generated
sqlDatabase = "medo"
sqlFile = "schemas/mysql.sql"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "plain"
when i open tfs it says cannot establish database also other error says MYSQL error
someone told me to use 127.0.0.1 an host instead of localhost I tried it
but its items crashing and bugging my computer I've hardly took an picture

Last edited:
please tell us how you have fixed the solution!

Edited it as i did not fully read the first post! rough guess on how you fixed it, shema/mysql.sql?

Stil same with localhost saying cannot establish connection to database and then it closes when i used 127.0.0.1 it keeps erroying over 1000 error and bugging my computer then shutdown
I noticed that it was problem of the tfs version not the config
for more information start an conversation for me

its okay mate i dont need the conversation, just incase people get the same issue you had, it could help them when they use the search function :p

Okay then i had to use tfs 0.3.6 edited by Cyko and I guess it was only for sqlite when i used tfs 0.3.6 distro everything goes perfectly.