• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Staff request new mappers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From The Forgotten Server development blog:
Since the start of the new default map for TFS there have been a few changes in the content team, Clinten left as early as the first week and Peroxide left within a few weeks. Therefore our only mapper is searching for reinforcement to get the map development back in balance. Siramix have posted a thread in the Job section where he explains which requirements that must be fulfilled in order to become a mapper for the TFS therefore we reffer you to his thread: http://otland.net/f61/official-reque...server-134244/

When it comes to other applicants than mappers you should NOT place an application in this thread as it is only for mappers.
Good luck applicants!​

I didn't leave, I got kicked because no-one taught me the SVN haha D:

Clinten left the first week? Afaik he had a bold name for a month atleast.

Lol naw, but I ain't used to using SVN's n shit ;d, meh Evora is my focus now.

Wow. SVN is like the Playskool versioning repository system.

Use this: kernel.org - git-svn

I’ve played computer games almost all my life. In contrast, I only started using version control systems as an adult. I suspect I’m not alone, and comparing the two may make these concepts easier to explain and understand.

Think of editing your code, or document, as playing a game. Once you’ve made a lot of progress, you’d like to save. To do so, you click on the Save button in your trusty editor.

But this will overwrite the old version. It’s like those old school games which only had one save slot: sure you could save, but you could never go back to an older state. Which was a shame, because your previous save might have been right at an exceptionally fun part of the game that you’d like to revisit one day. Or worse still, your current save is in an unwinnable state, and you have to start again.

Git Magic - Best book EVAR!!!

Before read these comments, i have not any idea about TFS. But this is really very fantastic for web users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back