• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ [TFS1.2]Traveling by boat on FACC

Haskys

Reaction score
Hello,

Could someone tell me what to modify in order to be able to travel by ship on FACC?

Haskys,

Solution
Perhaps your boat NPC? Could you post the XML and Lua code for him?

If you want to completely remove premium check for boat travels for all NPCs:
/data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua
Lua:
    function StdModule.travel(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)
        local npcHandler = parameters.npcHandler
        if npcHandler == nil then
            error("StdModule.travel called without any npcHandler instance.")
        end

if not npcHandler:isFocused(cid) then
            return false
        end

local player = Player(cid)
        if player:isPremium() or not parameters.premium then
            if player:isPzLocked() then...

If you want to completely remove premium check for boat travels for all NPCs:
/data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua
Lua:
        end

return false
        end

if player:isPzLocked() then
                npcHandler:say("First get rid of those blood stains! You are not going to ruin my vehicle!", cid)
            elseif parameters.level and player:getLevel() < parameters.level then
                npcHandler:say("You must reach level " .. parameters.level .. " before I can let you go there.", cid)
            elseif not player:removeMoney(parameters.cost) then
                npcHandler:say("You don't have enough money.", cid)
            else
                npcHandler:say(parameters.msg or "Set the sails!", cid)
                npcHandler:releaseFocus(cid)

local destination = Position(parameters.destination)
                local position = player:getPosition()
                player:teleportTo(destination)

position:sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
                destination:sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
            end
        else
            npcHandler:say("I'm sorry, but you need a premium account in order to travel onboard our ships.", cid)
        end
        npcHandler:resetNpc(cid)
        return true
    end

Remove the premium check:
Lua:

And this:
Lua:
        else
            npcHandler:say("I'm sorry, but you need a premium account in order to travel onboard our ships.", cid)
        end

Last edited:
Solution

I mean a global change, not a single NPC, is it possible?
If not, then I attach the script.
Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()        npcHandler:onThink()        end

local voices = { {text = 'Passages to Carlin, Ab\'Dendriel, Edron, Venore, Port Hope, Liberty Bay, Yalahar, Roshamuul and Svargrond.'} }
npcHandler:addModule(VoiceModule:new(voices))

-- Travel
local function addTravelKeyword(keyword, cost, destination, action)
    local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you seek a passage to ' .. keyword:titleCase() .. ' for |TRAVELCOST|?', cost = cost, discount = 'postman'})
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, cost = cost, discount = 'postman', destination = destination}, nil, action)
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.', reset = true})
end

addTravelKeyword('carlin', 110, Position(32387, 31820, 6), function(player) if player:getStorageValue(Storage.postman.Mission01) == 1 then player:setStorageValue(Storage.postman.Mission01, 2) end end)
addTravelKeyword('ab\'dendriel', 130, Position(32734, 31668, 6))
addTravelKeyword('edron', 160, Position(33175, 31764, 6))
addTravelKeyword('venore', 170, Position(32954, 32022, 6))
addTravelKeyword('port hope', 160, Position(32527, 32784, 6))
addTravelKeyword('roshamuul', 210, Position(33494, 32567, 7))
addTravelKeyword('svargrond', 180, Position(32341, 31108, 6))
addTravelKeyword('liberty bay', 180, Position(32285, 32892, 6))
addTravelKeyword('yalahar', 200, Position(32816, 31272, 6))

-- Kick
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'kick'}, StdModule.kick, {npcHandler = npcHandler, destination = {Position(32320, 32219, 6), Position(32321, 32210, 6)}})

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'My name is Captain Bluebear from the Royal Tibia Line.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this sailing-ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'captain'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this sailing-ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ship'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'line'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'company'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'route'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We can transport everything you want.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passenger'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to welcome you on board.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'trip'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'town'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'destination'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sail'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'go'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ice'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'senja'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'folda'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'vega'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darashia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m not sailing there. This route is afflicted by a ghostship! However I\'ve heard that Captain Fearless from Venore sails there.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darama'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m not sailing there. This route is afflicted by a ghostship! However I\'ve heard that Captain Fearless from Venore sails there.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ghost'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Many people who sailed to Darashia never returned because they were attacked by a ghostship! I\'ll never sail there!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'This is Thais. Where do you want to go?'})

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, 'Welcome on board, |PLAYERNAME|. Where can I {sail} you today?')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, 'Good bye. Recommend us if you were satisfied with our service.')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, 'Good bye then.')

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

I mean a global change, not a single NPC, is it possible?
If not, then I attach the script.
Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()        npcHandler:onThink()        end

local voices = { {text = 'Passages to Carlin, Ab\'Dendriel, Edron, Venore, Port Hope, Liberty Bay, Yalahar, Roshamuul and Svargrond.'} }
npcHandler:addModule(VoiceModule:new(voices))

-- Travel
local function addTravelKeyword(keyword, cost, destination, action)
    local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you seek a passage to ' .. keyword:titleCase() .. ' for |TRAVELCOST|?', cost = cost, discount = 'postman'})
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, cost = cost, discount = 'postman', destination = destination}, nil, action)
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.', reset = true})
end

addTravelKeyword('carlin', 110, Position(32387, 31820, 6), function(player) if player:getStorageValue(Storage.postman.Mission01) == 1 then player:setStorageValue(Storage.postman.Mission01, 2) end end)
addTravelKeyword('ab\'dendriel', 130, Position(32734, 31668, 6))
addTravelKeyword('edron', 160, Position(33175, 31764, 6))
addTravelKeyword('venore', 170, Position(32954, 32022, 6))
addTravelKeyword('port hope', 160, Position(32527, 32784, 6))
addTravelKeyword('roshamuul', 210, Position(33494, 32567, 7))
addTravelKeyword('svargrond', 180, Position(32341, 31108, 6))
addTravelKeyword('liberty bay', 180, Position(32285, 32892, 6))
addTravelKeyword('yalahar', 200, Position(32816, 31272, 6))

-- Kick
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'kick'}, StdModule.kick, {npcHandler = npcHandler, destination = {Position(32320, 32219, 6), Position(32321, 32210, 6)}})

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'My name is Captain Bluebear from the Royal Tibia Line.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this sailing-ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'captain'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this sailing-ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ship'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'line'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'company'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'route'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The Royal Tibia Line connects all seaside towns of Tibia.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We can transport everything you want.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passenger'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to welcome you on board.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'trip'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'town'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'destination'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sail'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'go'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Edron}, {Venore}, {Port Hope}, {Liberty Bay}, {Yalahar}, {Roshamuul} or {Svargrond}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ice'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'senja'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'folda'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'vega'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m sorry, but we don\'t serve the routes to the Ice Islands.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darashia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m not sailing there. This route is afflicted by a ghostship! However I\'ve heard that Captain Fearless from Venore sails there.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darama'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I\'m not sailing there. This route is afflicted by a ghostship! However I\'ve heard that Captain Fearless from Venore sails there.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ghost'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Many people who sailed to Darashia never returned because they were attacked by a ghostship! I\'ll never sail there!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'This is Thais. Where do you want to go?'})

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, 'Welcome on board, |PLAYERNAME|. Where can I {sail} you today?')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, 'Good bye. Recommend us if you were satisfied with our service.')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, 'Good bye then.')

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

In the provided script, at line 16:
Lua:

Change premium = true to false. Or just remove the premium parameter.

Yes, refresh the thread and look at my first post. I edited with the global change if you want to remove the premium check altogether for travelling.

I'm sorry but I have not confirmed it with my files. You can look at my modules.lua file and say how it should look like here?

Attachments

Your modules.lua: (Around line 183+)
Lua:
	end

return false
	end

local cost = parameters.cost
	if cost and cost > 0 then
		if parameters.discount then
			cost = cost - StdModule.travelDiscount(player, parameters.discount)

if cost < 0 then
				cost = 0
			end
		end
	else
		cost = 0
	end

if parameters.premium and not player:isPremium() then
		npcHandler:say("You must reach level " .. parameters.level .. " before I can let you go there.", cid)
	elseif player:isPzLocked() then
		npcHandler:say("First get rid of those blood stains! You are not going to ruin my vehicle!", cid)
	elseif not player:removeMoney(cost) then
	else
		npcHandler:say(parameters.text or "Set the sails!", cid)
		player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)

local destination = parameters.destination
		if type(destination) == 'function' then
			destination = destination(player)
		end

-- What a foolish Quest - Mission 3
		if player:getStorageValue(Storage.WhatAFoolishQuest.PieBoxTimer) > os.time() then
			if destination ~= Position(32660, 31957, 15) then -- kazordoon steamboat
				player:setStorageValue(Storage.WhatAFoolishQuest.PieBoxTimer, 1)
			end
		end
	end

return true
end

Change this:
Lua:

Into this:
Lua:
if parameters.level and player:getLevel() < parameters.level then
(I removed the two first lines, and changed line 3 from "elseif" into just an "if", making it the new start condition.

Your modules.lua: (Around line 183+)
Lua:
    end

return false
    end

local cost = parameters.cost
    if cost and cost > 0 then
        if parameters.discount then
            cost = cost - StdModule.travelDiscount(player, parameters.discount)

if cost < 0 then
                cost = 0
            end
        end
    else
        cost = 0
    end

elseif player:isPzLocked() then
    elseif not player:removeMoney(cost) then
    else
        npcHandler:say(parameters.text or "Set the sails!", cid)
        player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)

local destination = parameters.destination
        if type(destination) == 'function' then
            destination = destination(player)
        end

-- What a foolish Quest - Mission 3
        if player:getStorageValue(Storage.WhatAFoolishQuest.PieBoxTimer) > os.time() then
            if destination ~= Position(32660, 31957, 15) then -- kazordoon steamboat
                player:setStorageValue(Storage.WhatAFoolishQuest.PieBoxTimer, 1)
            end
        end
    end

return true
end

Change this:
Lua:

Into this:
Lua:
if parameters.level and player:getLevel() < parameters.level then
(I removed the two first lines, and changed line 3 from "elseif" into just an "if", making it the new start condition.

It works, Thank You! :)

Back