• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS help

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Uhm ok here goes. If anyone has a working TFSCMS and database that works with it completely, if you could .rar it up and send it to me that would be great. I need to remake a website and I hate to use Gesior as a base...and I've tried TFSCMS and its great but it wont let me login, I think its something with the mysql database.

Check your server config.lua, check what password type it use, we got 3 password types, plain which is most insecure, and sha1 and md5 which are more secure password types.

Make sure the password type is the same in config.lua as it is in config.ini/php in TFSCMS

good suggestion, will see if that solves everthing. Didn't think about that

EDIT: repped btw

EDIT2: ok well TFSCMS is all kinds of fucked up. Database doesn't match up, all kinds of shit goes wrong. And Gesiors is messy and terribly coded. And I don't see Marlex anytime soon. Sooo.

Last edited:
If using TFSCMS, you should need to use Beta2, since the preview release is just a preview and not the complete results of the CMS.

Or if your donor check donators svn. However, its still not complete on that svn.

Back