• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team TFT Custom YurOTS RPG Project

Lyky

Solutions
Reaction score
Objective:
- Creation of small RPG (non-profit) server based upon the TFT
(The Forgotten Tibia (no vocations, new skills, skills by points, dual wield, auto loot, quiver, etc) (https://otland.net/threads/the-forgotten-tibia-no-vocations-new-skills-skills-by-points-dual-wield-auto-loot-quiver-etc.263018/))
- Publish distro, client fixes to public github, in hope people will start picking it up for their otservers - leading to nice change in scenery away from afk users.

Looking for not specifically active people, but someone to help out, if/when they feel like in:
  • LUA (Quests, Actions, NPC's, etc)
  • C++ (TFT -tfs1.3- Engine, OTClient modifications/Fixes etc -- I can pay for this depending-
(Note: If you want to get paid you will need to present the change already done - payment only for completed job - feel free to send offers for features etc on pm.)
  • Website (Make adjustment, more customized, but still plain looking template)
  • VPS Setup support (at first windows, later linux when its playable)
  • ?Mapper? (If you can keep up with same quality, and style as this -This is yurots map modification- , and you are patient with me as i'm simone user, then sure.)
1589849856923.png
1589849905226.png
1589849958021.png

- Maybe more, no clue.

Regards,
Lyky

Last edited:
Back