• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thais 8.6 rl map

wick3dr0se

Solutions
Reaction score
Looking for a close to rl map of just Thais. I've seen several threads on here discussing the topic but none with a working link or correct protocol. I've heard that it's hard to find a Thais map without the temple revamped. I'd really rather do my own map from scratch Thais. Can anyone help me finding this map?

Solution
I took about 50/70 extra SQMs of Jakundaf Desert and same of Kazordoon way because I didn't know where exactly you want me to stop, You can remove those extra parts or close the bridges.
This is Thais from floor 0 to 15 starting from Greenshore to Fibula.
You want the city only? Or everything around? I will import it from this one

You want the city only? Or everything around? I will import it from this one
Everything around Thais if possible. I'd like to keep most of the Thais based spawns. I don't want people just stepping in to a TP to lvl all the time. I know RL maps seem to be hard to come by so I frayed from asking for the whole map

I've never been a fan of carlin, venore or honestly any of the other cities. I think they are poor choices but I like how far out you can adventure. Like Fibula would be great to have but I definitely don't want all these main cities

I took about 50/70 extra SQMs of Jakundaf Desert and same of Kazordoon way because I didn't know where exactly you want me to stop, You can remove those extra parts or close the bridges.

Attachments

Solution
You're amazing.. Thanks man. I really appreciate your help. This whole decission to make an OT out of the blue has been a little daunting, so it mean's a lot!

Back