• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HalfAway

Thanatos
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
HalfAway

ThanatosLogo_Signature.png

Thanatos Discussion Thread

Lore
Thanatos has always been known as a land of dreams, excellence and royalty.
Many decades the kingdom bath in wealth and prosperity, but not anymore… What remains now is just a shade of what once was.
The Whitemane family ruled Thanatos for centuries with an iron will and a steady faith.
Some even say they were blessed by the gods thus being the reason of the flourishing of the kingdom. But not everything is meant to last...
It all started by a terrible plague terrorizing the kingdom of Stratholme, which is under the command of Thanatos.
Their inhabitants fell to this illness and transformed into fowl creatures who crave blood before anything else.
But the decease not only spread to the humans but to the whole nature, destroying the whole ecology of the kingdom.
Now what remains is just a wasteland where death lurks behind every stone.

Alexandros Whiteman, last and noblest of the whitemane family sought the guidance of the sage, who told him that such devastation can only be the work of a very powerful demonic essence.
Only the goddess Enya could help Thanatos against such a devastating force.
Alexandros gathered his most loyal soldiers and sailed to the distant land of Azuria to seek the help of this goddess, but he was never seen again..
Soon after the disappearance of Alexandros other kingdoms started rebelling against the power of Thanatos.
The fortress of greenwood was the first to fall under the attack of the Karumian outlaws.
If nothing happens soon other places will fall as well.
Commander Steelfist now has command over Thanatos and is seeking heroes among the people to rise up and help him find Alexandros again in hope to restore peace once more.

Death now surrounds Thanatos and with every minute its faith gets grimmer...

Team Members
@HalfAway
@Jacobs
@GhostX
@eiserne festung

Will you live up to your destiny and be the hero you were born to be?

Join our Discord Server to view most recent updates and discussions.
Thanatos Discord Server

Last edited:
Client Version: Custom.
Massive Custom Map.

Teasers
Game Teasers

Website Teasers

Last edited:
Looks really awesome! Im thrilled now! Good luck :)

Hopefully it's managed a bit better than version 2 was, looking forward to trying it out again.

Looks great, i know the management will be a lot better than previous version. Will for sure play. I heard you made some revamps halfaway, looking forward to see it !

Previous era's were not custom enough for me. I'll try it and see what changed. Hopefully there is more :)

Looking forward to the updated client and will definitely work with you on map development to ensure players have new areas when I can get some time

Previous era's were not custom enough for me. I'll try it and see what changed. Hopefully there is more :)
What custom features would you like to see? :)

Looking forward to the updated client and will definitely work with you on map development to ensure players have new areas when I can get some time
Great, hook me up on skype when you got time.

Looks great, i know the management will be a lot better than previous version. Will for sure play. I heard you made some revamps halfaway, looking forward to see it !
Thank you, yes thats correct.

Hopefully it's managed a bit better than version 2 was, looking forward to trying it out again.
We aim for better management and server than last version.

I have always been hooked on thanatos. In this edition I not gonna play because of my lack of time but i wish you good luck!

@HalfAway who is the main creator of the new sprites included in this release? I mean, sprites, which has been shown on screens (mining materials, new look of the pick or trees).

Last edited:
@iSanto hopefully we'll see you on the server at some point :)

@topic I think the last era was pre-maturely launch and very rushed by me and I'm sorry for this. I handed over the project to @HalfAway after the server went downhill due to bugs not only in scripts but the database aswell. @HalfAway has worked on it so much and for that I'm thankful.

As I said before, so looking forward to this relaunch of what should be better than the previous for sure with all the new updates and bug fixes.

Gj @HalfAway

I hope this server show us something new.
New detailed loot, maybe some new kind od fighting? or changed monsters meta?

Nice to see so many people who are interested. We will definitley try everything to satisfy you. In my opionion the management and the server will be better. Looking forward to the start :p

Back