• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
We've been pretty busy IRL past couple of weeks, however progress is being made with big focus onto the client at the moment.
We came up with a couple of interesting ideas to improve the OTClient's layout and overall feel, which are currently in the works.
You might have, also might have not noticed, that Shiva Shadowsong has made a launcher/updater layout for our client, as we're removing the need for players to manually download client updates from website as most other servers do, which is quite annoying, as we use a custom client it's a must.

Stay tuned.

I'm just happy to hear that progress is still ongoing, and I understand the real life pain.

Hopefully things get up and running soon

Last edited:
@Jalorius
Regarding our "playing lots of csgo"
SGVFx4.jpg

This is Half's csgo history past 2 weeks.

I've played a bit more with Therran devs & Turk for fun for a total of 3 2hr sessions past 2 weeks.
I'm pretty occupied with working on a car parts e-shop and studying, since it's my first year on a university.

All I can say is that the project is being worked on, and us wanting to chill from time to time and being pointed out as not working on the server is lame.
But well, that what Blinkz does.

There has never been a phrase made for followers so easy to understand as "It's done when it's done."
Rushing the devs or calling them out is not gonna help. Just wait until it is ready to be launched and do something else in the meantime, reall :)

@Jacobs
Mate, I was just joking ^^ I understand the time it takes to make an OT server. I myself was working solo on one for a while but kinda gave up because it takes so damn long.

Enjoy your time with friends and family, because that's the most important thing. You can't give anyone else something more expensive than your time, because that's a part of your life.

Mount up and ride into the new, promising and a fulfilling year.

Thanatos staff wishes everyone a happy new year! ;)

Another half year, still nothing new.
This thread is not updated, not active here that much.
Progress is made almost everyday.

Such as new systems, new client with better UI and features.
Even more sprites.

List can be long, best would be to join our Discord server.

Back