• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
Another phase of Closed BETA will be held on Friday (27th May to Sunday 5th June).
The invited BETA testers recieved a PM.

Just seen this too, haven't played ots for quite some time last one i played was Nelvara. I would love to be a tester, i'm almost done with school so i will have more time soon!

Woah i'm interested in see all details in map, it looks weird from the mini-map but potentialy very cool design

Possible to get in on the closed beta? Was watching the stream and would really like to take part of it. :D

@HalfAway
Small map-bug
7HBQmSX.png

Am I the only one that experiences the client being really sluggish? Walking/running in a straight line has these small stops, potting myself holding down a hotkey takes forever since it does like 1 potion every 2 seconds instead of every 1 second or whatever real tibia has. I just want to know if this is how its supposed to be running. Is it a custom OT client thing or is it a Thanatos thing? I don't really know how to explain it other then the client being sluggish and sometimes unresponsive to actions.

Am I the only one that experiences the client being really sluggish? Walking/running in a straight line has these small stops,
I've that too, when I click on the mini-map to walk there and I run into a wolf my player stops for like 1/2 seconds.

The sluggish movement is because of the client rendering.
Potion are supposed to be fixed soon.
And weird map movement behavior.. is weird.

The sluggish movement is because of the client rendering.
Potion are supposed to be fixed soon.
And weird map movement behavior.. is weird.
So what are the pros of a new renderer since this seems like a huge con to me. One of the reason I love tibia is because of how fluid the gameplay is, this is not however. This is really the only complaint I have, the map and server itself seems great.

Last edited:
I just made an account to comment here. I played in the TS and the map and quests were amazing.
I crave to play in this server since I saw this demo and I'm VERY happy to see its still going on.

@Krim It's the OTClient.. it works different than classic client. @HalfAway can explain you.

@Holrok Great to hear. More stuff is being implemented every day :)
Yeah I know its OTClient, I just want to know why it has to be so sluggish and unresponsive.. I'd love to play this server once its out since I love the map, quests and other custom stuff, but this laggy client really breaks the immersion. xD

Back