• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
Just wanted to inform you that the project is currently put on hold because I've been in an accident, so I'm not able to sit at the computer for the moment.
Get well soon my mate. <3

Just wanted to inform you that the project is currently put on hold because I've been in an accident, so I'm not able to sit at the computer for the moment.
We will be waiting on you, Just take your time my old dear friend. <3

Get healthy mate and don't come back before^^ All the best :)

He's back at it. It's almost like nothing happened, still the amazing HalfAway we all know. You wouldn't even know he had a injury if u weren't told. He's back at it and he's rocking it.
Sun is shining, Thanatos is aswell.
<3

Keep it up @HalfAway

I do not like to give statements on when I think something can be done.
But yes, it will be ready in 2016, the launch is near just a few things left. :)
Aight :) Hope you show us that linux is not some "deprecated shit" as some people like to define it *cough*

Little bump,
BETA has ended a few days ago, lots of feedback & suggestions were received, which are now being implemented into the game.
Also a changelog is available at thanatosot.eu/changelog for those wondering.

@Bredaase

Current news are that mining system got fixed, randomized nodes are now being added, besides adding dungeons, balancing them, other professions are slowly being worked on..
PVP Arena system is finished, testing will be scheduled most likely to this weekend, among with 80+ dungeon testing.
No ETA at the moment. ;)
By that I'm not meaning that it's not being worked on, it just needs more time.
Anyone with good imagination is welcome to give names for custom weaponry and armoury. :p

So what happened?
The project is still under development.
We aim for perfection, which sometimes takes time.

Hopefully the server can launch in a near future.

I've been abit busy IRL for 2 weeks, so I haven't been able do everything I planned todo.

This project will not die.

Any progress made on the OT as of late? Sorry for asking, just noticed the post and got excited.

Back