• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
Donations will be added to support the server. (PayPal)
Also a gift shop as 'Thank you for donating' will be added with following stuff:
Aren't you the one who said people should host an ot for the love of the game and not to just turn a profit?
Why is it ok for you to make a profit but not anyone else?
Why the double standard?
Sounds a bit hypocritical...

Aren't you the one who said people should host an ot for the love of the game and not to just turn a profit?
Why is it ok for you to make a profit but not anyone else?
Why the double standard?
I'm the one who said If I'm going to host for FREE for projects if you have seen my hosting thread (when I pay the cost of the servers) I do not accept that you use donations when you use my hosting.

If you use donations on your own server when you host/rent a server yourself, I don't care at all.

I'm the one who said If I'm going to host for FREE for projects if you have seen my hosting thread (when I pay the cost of the servers) I do not accept that you use donations when you use my hosting.

If you use donations on your own server when you host/rent a server yourself, I don't care at all.
Still makes you a hypocrite, I wouldn't doubt if you "borrowed" some of the servers code you hosted since you started that thread.. after all nothing is truly ever free..
Your also making money from all the traffic your getting for hosting people's sites which are using your sub domains as their server's web adress .. so don't act all noble.. there is always a hidden agenda & yours is very transparent.

Still makes you a hypocrite, I wouldn't doubt if you "borrowed" some of the servers code you hosted since you started that thread.. after all nothing is truly ever free..
Your also making money from all the traffic your getting for hosting people's sites which are using your sub domains as their server's web adress .. so don't act all noble.. there is always a hidden agenda & yours is very transparent.
Breed, according to what HalfAway stated, he is not hypocritical for his actions. He doesn't want people using his services to turn a profit, but doesn't care if people use their own services to turn a profit.

He's probably spending more than what he makes from the traffic just to host other peoples servers.

I am highly doubting this. @HalfAway is a legit guy who has been around Otland helping people out for years.
I have recently worked with him and also entrusted him with my server and he fixed all the errors I had in my console for free and in almost no time. Additionaly he offered me to host the server for free and help me out with further errors and especially teaching me Linux. He spent 1 hour explaining to me how to setup an OTS on Linux, an OS I have never used before. He is very patient and reliable and if you need him he is there for you. I have no doubt that he handles his own projects with atleast the same dedication he has for other peoples projects and I can assure you that he will put all of his effort in making this a fair, and enjoyable server. It is out of question that running aswell as maintaining and hosting a server costs alot of time and money. Thus donations have to be made attractive in some way. This said I again assure you that HalfAway will refrain from turning this into a PayToWin donation shop which is what you are assuming or atleast pointing out a little. Think twice before you judge people.

Kind regards,
Damon

Last edited:
Seems to be an nice server! Will ofcourse try it when its online!

Halfaway is pleasant lad that is a man of his word, even though I have not worked with him yet I can still trust him due to the fact he helps out this community so much for free. If it was not for people like half away this website would of turned out like any other ot website. People need to start appreciating and stop with the bullshit

Bump for a awesome server :)

I guess the launch is close :)

Keep up the great work mate, everything looks good and you deserve a server of "your own". ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: Anyone expressing any "hate or anger" towards HalfAway should ask themselves, what have I done for this Community?
Have I done anything better then HalfAway that gives me the right to questioning him?

Dungeon System

http://www.************/OTLand/DungeonSystem-1.png
Several dungeons NPCs are placed around the map, in order to join a dungeon you'll need to meet a few requirements.

• You need to be exactly 4 players in your party.
  • You need to meet the required level to join the dungeon.
  • Only the party leader can join the group for the dungeon.
  • You need to have enough money to pay the joining fee.

Inside the dungeon, you'll face diffrent monsters and also bosses.
All bosses in the dungeon has to be killed to complete it, once the dungeon is completed you can ask the NPC again for a reward.

When you join a dungeon with your party, the whole team gets a 3h long cooldown, while this cooldown is active you can not join the same dungeon again.
http://www.************/OTLand/DungeonSystem-3.png

While inside a dungeon you can leave with the teleport located near the start, this exit will give you a 12h long cooldown for being a "coward".

Once all bosses in the dungeon are killed a teleport will spawn near the last boss.

Sneek peak of ONE dungeon
http://www.************/OTLand/DungeonSystem-2.png

Last edited:
Dungeon System

http://www.************/OTLand/DungeonSystem-1.png
Several dungeons NPCs are placed around the map, in order to join a dungeon you'll need to meet a few requirements.

• You need to be exactly 4 players in your party.
  • You need to meet the required level to join the dungeon.
  • Only the party leader can join the group for the dungeon.
  • You need to have enough money to pay the joining fee.

Inside the dungeon, you'll face diffrent monsters and also bosses.
All bosses in the dungeon has to be killed to complete it, once the dungeon is completed you can ask the NPC again for a reward.

When you join a dungeon with your party, the whole team gets a 3h long cooldown, while this cooldown is active you can not join the same dungeon again.
http://www.************/OTLand/DungeonSystem-3.png

While inside a dungeon you can leave with the teleport located near the start, this exit will give you a 12h long cooldown for being a "coward".

Once all bosses in the dungeon are killed a teleport will spawn near the last boss.

Sneek peak of a dungeon
http://www.************/OTLand/DungeonSystem-2.png
Looks nice :)

Back