• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
Oh lawd. I remember playing this a few years ago! Never had so much fun playing a custom ot! I think im not mistaking thanatos for some other ot as I know peroxide also was in the team back then.

I was previously named Gatupojk on both thanatos and on otland(Maybe someone remembers me(or not), I have been inactive for a long time) and have no idea why i got my name changed to this one. Drunk much?)'

edit: I just read that @Peroxide handed it over to Halfaway. Are you not involved developing Thanatos anymore?

Oh lawd. I remember playing this a few years ago! Never had so much fun playing a custom ot! I think im not mistaking thanatos for some other ot as I know peroxide also was in the team back then.

I was previously named Gatupojk on both thanatos and on otland(Maybe someone remembers me(or not), I have been inactive for a long time) and have no idea why i got my name changed to this one. Drunk much?)'

edit: I just read that @Peroxide handed it over to Halfaway. Are you not involved developing Thanatos anymore?
Peroxide is still in the team.

oke :D I remember liking pero but i dont remember why :s
Still involved in map design and perhaps some other way, Ideas 'n such. I think you may have played Thanatos during the first era hosted by Diego and Rafael. I remember the name vaguely :)

Awesome man!

Yea im pretty sure it was Diego & Rafael
I crave Thanatos! I have been away from the ot scene for too long!

Also; I'd love to participate in the Closed beta if needed

I remember you, Gatupojk. Here's some Thanatos nostalgia for your cravings.
Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer, gotta make those dragon spawns unsafe again. :)

viP89xX.jpg

Holy shit i remember that. Thanks<3
THE HYPE IS REAL! ME. WANT. NOW

edit; oh and i remember you too ferret, and a bunch of other guys on the ss :D
wat about teaming up when its up?

Last edited:
I remember you, Gatupojk. Here's some Thanatos nostalgia for your cravings.
Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer, gotta make those dragon spawns unsafe again. :)

viP89xX.jpg

Woa Kyoushirou, been years since I spoke to him. Still wondering what has been going on with him.

We should team up for sure! Shame I don't remember our old guild name or we could remake it.

No idea what's going on with kyoushirou, haven't seen for a few years myself either.

Training Idea
We had some ideas about a "training facility" with an master NPC.
Once you create a character you'll recieve a certain amount of skilling points, which you can exchange for skills at the master in the training facility.

You can gain more skilling points when killing creatures (the points would be added after a certain amount of killed monsters)

Any thoughts about this suggestion?

I like the idea of having a Master NPC. What about the NPC giving you a few daily mission to complete and reward you with skills/skilltries
Maybe including killing a miniboss

Last edited:
WOW! Nice screenshot mate :D I was playing there too my name was Faceman Kuroya and Backen Kuroya ;)

Any news? :D
Any news?
We are currently doing a few last tests.

Information will be posted in a few days regarding launch date and required information about the server.

Advertisment thread will be posted 7 days before launch.

Countdown on OTServlist will be purchased.
Highlight will be purchased aswell.

Last edited:
Back