• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

That is so low.

Shleder

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Well finally it comes to an end of icechaw. I was sure that it will happen but in my opinion GM's didnt do all what they can to help this server (I mean updates) So they just put a dick on it. For all gms of icechaw i was playing this server for 4 years and your decision of closing this ot was realy stupid only bcuz u didnt make any change on this server.

Thanks to all my old brothers and enemies on this server.

Atef
Ivan
Edek
Miguel
Fesko
Nour
Baima
Marko
Paczek
Smaku
Cien
Sztajfa
Gaanja
Ipollito
Neff Jello
Marvik
Sembos
Vicious
Santos
Knightss
Emzy
Anani
Dr joint
Du fay
Michael

Sorry if i forget about someone thank you for all great times in Icechaw :)

/Hego

Icechaw is going to be deleted, if someone don't donate :$
I miss war's with you!
Miss you guys all.

Kniggarsle!

Last edited:
There's always a chance that some Oil sheikhs son starts to play and donates millions :D
Anyways it've been a pleasure to know you all!

Cheers
Sincerely Yours Fiery Fenix

A friend told me about this.
It's been really fun... great memories...
To my friends/enemies. Goodbye..

/Mark

Prolly none heres knows me, but i played icechaw like 3-2 years ago, when it has 500 players , when it used to be the best server by that time, good memories i got from that time.
Sad this server has come to an end.

It's sad to hear this but at least i'll remember good times with it.. thanks to all my friends and enemies for the fun they gave me.!^_^

Back