• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ the 150 lvl char xd

the thing is not that you lied, not that you thought you were uber cool because in fact youve never reached lvl 20, the thing is you tried tell us excuses and even after we busted you still said, no i mcharing with my bro, no i will eb hunted, no i will SO FUCKING WHAT.

grow up, life isnt about rep points

Last edited by a moderator:
I reached lvl 40 on RL Tibia, do the make me to a worse person? I believe everyone who plays OT are tired of spending all days of exping to gain one lvl? I'm tired of all those ppl who says "YU R N0T PR0TEK, U JUZT LVL 20 RL TIBI PLX" >,<

I reached lvl 40 on RL Tibia, do the make me to a worse person? I believe everyone who plays OT are tired of spending all days of exping to gain one lvl? I'm tired of all those ppl who says "YU R N0T PR0TEK, U JUZT LVL 20 RL TIBI PLX" >,<

seems like people like you didnt notice his thread on the screenshot section. if you dont know what this is about simply dont reply

Well, hello, good sir.

221dvk.jpg

mwahahhaha omfg so funny lmao :D
ima cud not liv' with out it niggu' , put ya mirror outa tala's ass to see the future what is commin' cmon' niggu cmon'..

@Rudolf Czarodziej
That pic is so old it did not even make any fun lmao or "harm" to your lil' live..

@silentdefender
wow gratz?

@Danxo
Say's the one who say's for OTL = OTF -.-

@Neon

xD

@loveinabottle

I can not be mad at you , i love your nickname ;}

I LOVE COLORS

Last edited:
Back