• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The 8.2 update thread

Mummrik

Hey!
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there folks, how about an thread about the summer update 2008 (8.2?)

here can you post pictures, have Discussions about the new update. I will post new pictures/movies as fast as i get the information.

Read about the new bosses that will be inplanted to the update (ruthless seven?)
http://www.tibiacity.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6800
thx to tibiacity.org (membership is not needed)

Pictures:
from Tibia.com
npc_talk.jpg

darashia.gif

kazordoon.gif

from TibiaHispano.com
2632.gif

2633.gif

2637.gif

2634.gif

2635.gif

2636.gif

2693.jpg

from TibiaCity.org
5m8b6gzvkaz2_new.png

from tibiacz.com
amazon1_new.bmp

from Tibiabr.com
dwarven_cave.jpg

alverus.jpg

jerom.jpg

earth_sphere.jpg

energy_sphere.jpg

from Tibiamx.com.mx
sea_serpent.jpg

teaser-06-june-08.gif

from Tibianews.net
darashia2.gif

Last edited:
Yet another update that duplicates the development of OTs... o_O

All of them already posted more spamage...(only two aren't)

Last edited:
some of the graphics are cool other of them i hate but that doesn't bother me what really does is the new NPC system its just so stupid its taking away from the uniqueness tibia had with there NPC's

and the wagons in kazz is a sorta stupid idea almost like OT's with portals everywhere but it doesnt seem horrible like they normally are

Last edited:
nice update but they fucked tibia when they changed the potions i just hate cipsoft :):)

New stuff ... kewl. Mapping gets better along with more detailing abilites ;D

This update gonna rock the place / Dont ever download something with the name (Tibia 8.2) Before the original (www.tibia.com) releases the client

so what do you ppls like about cipsoft is "releasing" there bosses, (ruthless seven) thay have been on wiki for a long time an finnaly thay are put them in the game!
I like it and i think this is how cipsoft should make the updates, implant quests and graphics not make new game play, since its fine for me atm i think this will be one of the better update on the later days.
What do you think?

Back