• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC The better website for TFS 1.4.2

lokolokio

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello dear otlanders, I want to ask, wich are the best website for TFS 1.4.2?

with myAcc, gives error of
Code:
Exception class: PDOException() SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'server.z_polls' doesn't exist File: C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php Line: 86

and with znote AAC its gives next error
Code:
table 'server.znote_news' doesn't exist in
I added via sql, and then it gives another one, and another one, its a never end story 😓😭

Solution
Thanks both for answer, I solved via creating a new database for the new server, I have forgot to put a complete new database with schema.sql, thanks both, I am very grateful with both, I dont know how can I mark as "best answer" here, thank you very very much.
@Albert José @Mateus Robeerto
I would say MyAcc, but it's my personal preference, you are right trying both, if you haven't a great web development skill choose the best for you operate.

About errors, the first one you can solve creating the table:
SQL:
CREATE TABLE `z_polls` (
                           `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
                           `question` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
                           `end` int(11) NOT NULL,
                           `start` int(11) NOT NULL,
                           `answers` int(11) NOT NULL,
                           `votes_all` int(11) NOT NULL,
                           PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
                         ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1:

If you are having problems with other tables try a fresh install and ensure that you are configuring correctly.

Hello dear otlanders, I want to ask, wich are the best website for TFS 1.4.2?

with myAcc, gives error of
Code:
Exception class: PDOException() SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'server.z_polls' doesn't exist File: C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\pot\OTS_Base_DB.php Line: 86

and with znote AAC its gives next error
Code:
table 'server.znote_news' doesn't exist in
I added via sql, and then it gives another one, and another one, its a never end story 😓😭
That is not a mistake; in fact, it is just a warning that columns are missing from the database. The site tells you what you need to enter into the SQL for it to work, especially if you downloaded TFS 1.4.2 and it came with a completely clean, unmodified schemas.sql. If you are using Gesior, the website will indicate what is missing so you can insert the columns into the database. Znote will do the same. This is completely normal. In my personal opinion, I prefer Gesior, as I think it is much better.

Thanks both for answer, I solved via creating a new database for the new server, I have forgot to put a complete new database with schema.sql, thanks both, I am very grateful with both, I dont know how can I mark as "best answer" here, thank you very very much.
@Albert José @Mateus Robeerto

Solution
Back