• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The computer titan, Bill Gates has good news

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
A Natal camera was already invented for the Xbox 360, Bill Gates is now going to bring it to the PC. It may be expected to be released after Windows 7.

Soon, you will operate your PC without a mouse.

Here is a video of what it is like:
Playback 63 - Playback - Yahoo! Games

MAN YOU MADE ME GET PUNSHED IN MY FACE!!! -.--.-.-., I said to my brother "look what mikr0softi will do, I mean xbox", I showd him how that kid skate" and he started to laugh, Then he went up and punshed me!! :S

MAN YOU MADE ME GET PUNSHED IN MY FACE!!! -.--.-.-., I said to my brother "look what mikr0softi will do, I mean xbox", I showd him how that kid skate" and he started to laugh, Then he went up and punshed me!! :S

When you get the thing, you can laugh at him while he doesn't have one. ;)

That's because you use wireless. :p

I love wireless, they work better ;D

better buying new handZ? :blink:

new hands for? lawl i just care about batteries ;P

tbh, real skate is better than that fake, you can't do an impossible without having a sk8 under ya feet xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like this idea, maybe thats why I didn't see it live, I wanna know how fast it is.

#700 posts.

Back