• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The demon oak quest

deutche

Reaction score
Hi, i killed all the monster in the demon oak quest, the last one was the demon, but when i went to speak with the monk he said me that i didnt do it, that i wasnt saying the truth, so i tried to enter to the rewards place and another time to the quest and nothing.!! so what can i do?:confused:

no i didnt, what do i have to tell him?, if i speak with him i could do the quest again?

You should not need to speak with him, but make sure it poffs when you hit all the parts of the demon oak. I just completed this quest twice without any issue.

I killed every monster, and i hit the fours parts of the oak,but i didnt get anything, i tried to enter one more time but i couldnt.!! What should i do or what? its a little confuse..

what do i have to do? if i want to enter one more time, cause i tried with speaking with the monk, walking in the points, enter normally and nothing.!

Back