• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Faction Project

Orkanite

omfg mapper
Reaction score
This map has been worked on lightly over a long period of time resulting in unique and often interesting combinations of ideas. FF is yet still a work in progress to the few that may have heard of it's existence before.

Pickett's Pub
pickettspub.jpg

Forgotten Outpost
outpost.jpg

Slatian Keep
slatiancastle.jpg

Forgotten Maze
rockcandy.jpg

The Forgotten Faction Server project is in no way affiliated with TFS and has existed for as long as if not longer. The server will be online once I figure everything out. Any experienced help would be appreciated.

I could help with quite a few things, could also supply dedicated hosting.

now that's some awesome mapping.i love the way the ramps are used.

Last edited:
Its good. Though When u take Screenshots its good to load the map with Remeres. Shows all the Floors + Items with height etc.

Has remeres been updated to work with 8.11? I can't find it if it has.

The first picture look overspammed..
The second and the third picture is acctuly really nice i like them ;)
The last picture "Sucks" because i dont like your jungle :( sry..

It's eye candy when you look at it from the map editor, but it won't look as cool when in-game.

I don't like the jungle nature you place at normal grass. Simply because it doesn't grow there.

Otherwise it looks great!

//Massen

i like it! its diffrent from alot i have seen i like different :)

In-game, I believe, my mapping is much more understandable and less clustered looking, but that's not to say you won't find, at certain points, densely plotted map. The forgotten maze is one of my first works and has some updating to be done. Thanks for all comments.
Slatia - Harbor
bankin.jpg

I'm open to sharing ideas.

Eh. to many 'checkered' ground tiles. Looks weird

for 1 empty doesn't know what hes talking about. it looks good in-game too bra. As for the checkered tile grounds, some combinations look better than others, and its not the mappers fault that tibia graphics dont merge very well.

Back