• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team The Forgotten Realms [Dedicated & Unique Project]

Sam

Banned User
Reaction score
Greetings.

The Forgotten Realms is currently looking for more staff members. It is true, the project is being continued (after a few modifications made by myself). We are hiring the following people to help our project:

Mappers
Requirements:

• Able to map with detail.
  • Must be active and understand fluent English.
  • Must be able to work well with others.
  • Must be dedicated, and not joining only to get a position.

We are almost always looking for new mappers to help us on our journey. If you're a decent mapper, we would definately be interested in hiring you. Mappers job would be to be active mapping, continue mapping places according to our legend in our team board and keeping active. If you go inactive, it's possible to be kicked from our team. If you're interested in applying as a mapper, send me a few examples and I'll rate them and see if you are worthy of helping us.

Scripters
Requirements:

• Ability to script NPCs OR code in LUA. Even better if you know both.
  • Must be able to speak fluent English.
  • Must be able to write NPCs with as much detail as possible, for example: yell messages, different types of keywords and making them rpg-ish.
  • Must be able to write NPCs that offer quests, ability to trade with them IF completed a quest, sell addons for certain items, allow access to certain places.

We are looking for scripters to help out the mappers and team leaders with anything that needs to be scripted. Mappers and team leaders rarely have time to mess with this stuff, as the map is the most important aspect of the server right now. There is a list of about 35 NPCs ready to be coded.

Ideas & Storyline
Requirements:

• Must be creative.
  • Must be willing to share ideas with the mappers and other staff members.
  • Must speak and type in fluent English.

We are looking for people to give us ideas on our mapping, what to add, what to remove. Also these people will be required to write quest logs so that others can use them and not have to create them ourselves.

If you're interested, please send me a private message with some examples of your work. Alternatively, you may post here.

More information can be found on our website - The Forgotten Realms.net

If you want to apply for a job, it's necessary to do so here: The Forgotten Realms Application Board

Thanks!

Last edited:
Quro will be inactive for a while so if you are a Mapper and want to apply PM me or post a msg here :)
Remember too post Example! :D

We are still searching! Feel free to apply.

- We have our own private 24/7 test server for staff.
- MrSheen is our coder and web-designer.
- We have a DEDICATED and CONSISTENT team who is looking for more people.

Back