• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper The Forgotten Realms [Serious, Dedicated & Organized Team]

Sam

Banned User
Reaction score
The Forgotten Realms - Brought to you by TibiaDimensions.com

Greetings!

We've decided to recruit one or two more mappers for our project as some people have left the team and we need a couple more mappers to advance this project a little faster. Before I get into detail here are a few informations:

What are The Forgotten Realms?
Formerly known as DUP, a project worked on by many of the best mappers of all time - including Mackan, Silent Reaper, Niborz and quite a few more. It has been running for over a year now, off and on. The past month and a half we've been back at it and we plan to finish it off this time - and hey, we aren't that far away. Our map is currently at almost 10MB of pure detail.

Also, the Forgotten Realms are mapped for RPG. We do NOT map with max details for showoff, we try to keep it playable in most cases. The Forgotten Realms are brought to you by TibiaDimensions.com!

What's so special about TFR?
TFR is a unique server - apart from just it's map, it's also got many advanced scripts that no other server will ever see. We do have probably one of the best scripters in all of OpenTibia, MrSheen. We will not only show mapping pieces in this thread, but a little but of action with our scripts - most of them aren't fully coded yet although they are getting worked on; everything should be custom near the end.

Also we have quests that range from real tibia like to totally out there and never seen before. Of course we use the real tibia djinn idea, although with a TFR catch - more fun when you need to work to sell your items. :thumbup:

Who are the staff members?
Here are the staff members for TFR:
  • MrSheen: Project Administrator, Main Scripter & Web Designer.
  • rax0n: Project Administrator and Mapper.
  • JoccE: Head Mapper.
  • Zapatch: Mapper.

What requirements do I need to join?
In order to join our squad you need to be detailed in mapping, speak decent English and have time to map several hours per week. If you plan to go away or something of the sort, you must let us know. You must be able to map with detail! Examples are NECESSARY when applying.

Here's an application format you can fill out:
Code:
[noparse]
[B]Biography (name, age, background etc):[/B]
[B]Where you are from:[/B]
[B]Experience in mapping:[/B]
[B]Mapping examples:[/B]
[/noparse]
Feel free to PM that to me or post here. So, what are you waiting for? Apply to join TFR while you still can! ;)

Kind Regards,
TFR Administrators

I'm interested. You can contact me on MSN so I give you some examples of my mapping

Biography: Kiki, 17, I spent like 3 years in OT. I'm not so active on this forum, but guess on what forum I'm active, just search for my nick.
Where you are from: Croatia
Experience in mapping: Really good
Mapping examples: Will send you on MSN

[email protected]

Back