• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server 0.3 Beta 2 (Bug Fix!)

I got trojan horse when i opend this file -.-

There is no trojan, but almost all anti-virus programs think that forgottenserver.exe (GUI) has an virus because of some code o_O.
But if you download TFS in consol version, it won't report it as an virus.

WTF Where The acc and pass for Gm
Please tell me
Thx

There is no acc exept (1/1) or ogin with no acc or pass. You have to create one with acc manager/acc page.

If you use SQLite you have to download a SQLite database manager. (if you have firefox web-browser, i recomend you to downloadthe addon: SQLite manager) {Database: forgottenserver.s3db}

If you use MySQL you have to create an database in phpMyAdmin (using xampp) and use an website to create acc. (Geisor ACC is easiest to get working with TFS 3.0 as far as i know)

After you created acc you have to open the database and go to players table.
In players table there is a tab called "group_id", there you will have to find the player you want to change to GM. Set group_id to what access you want it to be.

(Cant edit prevoius post)
I wrote alittle wrong...

After you created acc you have to open the database and go to players table.
In players table you will have to find the player you want to change to GM. Set group_id to what access you want it to be.

wooooo... thanks man..... does it have a map included so once you run it after the run and stuff you can just log in

Its not a bug. If you write "gamemaster @properties in an shortcut to tibia ((after the path location)) the client will be able to open several times, however the server checks if the person with this row added really is a gamemaster. If not the text "You are not a gamemaster" will appear.

And I'm quite sure it is NOT a virus...

//Massen

I didn't see what bugs do u change in the forgotten server 0.3

hey man... there's a bug with the account manager... the accounts can't be saved.. how can i fix that?

Back