• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"The forgotten server found a error and need to exit "

polow

Reaction score
Hello, good morning.
I downloaded too many OTServs, in version 8.4 and 8.42 and all of those OT's I downloaded, I'm having the same problem.

The problem is: I run my OTServ without problems, but when it start to join people to play in ~3 hours I got an error on The Forgotten Server.exe: "The Forgotten Server has encountered an error and needs to close"

If i don't close the window, the players can login their accout but can't join in any char.

Sometimes my OTServ stay 24~30 hours online without problems, but sometimes it don't stay online about 3 hours. =/

Anyone knows anything about this error? I tried about 10 OTServs.

I'm using version 8.42 / TFS 0.3.4

My PC description:
Proces: 2.6
RAM: 1,3gb
HD: 250gb

Thank you.

Ps: Sorry for english..

Last edited:
its called server crash, try to logon and ask ur players if someone did something, then suddenly he found out that everytime he does this thing the server closes, its like an item he use it or he wears it or he looks at it, or he walks on something..

Are there any archive that I look to see the last spell that was used?

It's so hard to found problem asking for users, there's 20 players on.. hehe

Thanks.

Back