• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"The Forgotten Server has stopped working"

Coeco

Banned User
Reaction score
I recently started to get this damn error ALL the time, i had a few encounters before but now its just getting stupid, It comes at random, like every 5th minute or every 12 hour and kills the server for no appearant reason whatsoever, i have no clue what to do since its not showing me any error reports or bugdetects.. I've tried making complete restarts of the server but it keeps comming back, any ideas?

Hmm, Forgotten server is sql you know? so it crashes? or how do you mean exactly? anyway i think it can be you'r sql or problems with the serv :p

It crashes completely randomly, sometimes very frequently and the highest uptime i had was 12 hours, But now its just beginning to crash more and more, and its just an basic TFS server i downloaded here from the site (0.2) Are you guys also getting these crashes then?

the v3 alpha version is REALLY unstable, i would recommend you using the stable one, 0.2.. And no i didnt edit anything in the gesiors aac, except news and that stuff but that shouldnt affect anything with the server dying all the time

Sorry to bump such an old thread but I'm currently experiencing the same issue but on 0.3.6pl
I've tried both the GUI and the CLI version, running on Windows.
"The server has stopped responding" occurs every now and then, maximum uptime has been about 10 hours.
What bugs me is that I don't get an error report or anything of that kind.

Back