• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, all noobs spamming for a release whining about features and how they handle the server. Go to Fu*k off and download an old unstable Neverland or something. Learn to appreciate things handed to your for free and professionally executed. Be glad they even share it with you.

Elf release it after another 24hours because they complain:D

You are doing a great job !

(down)

functionOnEnjoy(taunt,hatewhine,elfsbrain,cid)

local release=getHoursUntilRelease(elfsbrain)

if release ==>23 then
doBroadcastMessage="Owned @ Whiners"
end
end

//Massen

Last edited:
@Trixon
learn to edit posts and you will be rox, haha just kidding, u will never be rox ;p

@elf
pff, so why are you making two different things? 0.2 and 0.3?
I am not. I said like in May to stop developing 0.2 and concentrate on 0.3. Its Talaturen who keeps releasing 0.2 patches.
Omg, all noobs spamming for a release whining about features and how they handle the server. Go to Fu*k off and download an old unstable Neverland or something. Learn to appreciate things handed to your for free and professionally executed. Be glad they even share it with you.

(down)

functionOnEnjoy(taunt,hatewhine,elfsbrain,cid)

local release=getHoursUntilRelease(elfsbrain)

if release ==>23 then
doBroadcastMessage="Owned @ Whiners"
end
end

//Massen
Thanks for nice words and great script, gonna implement it :p
get low guys ;PP
christmas today ^^

btw Hermes is not "pseudo-luascripter copy&paste"
:F
Really? He is also a thief and lior. I know what I'm talking, as he was CM->GM on WypasOTS.
Elf release it after another 24hours because they complain:D

You are doing a great job !
Its a thought, or Nightmare told you my evul plan? xD

Elf just help tala or whatever u do but think about this theres only like 2 main problems with 0.2 now NPCS are the biggest and then add the new 8.4 spells and shit and its should be perfect!!!!! I FUCKIN LOVE U!!!!!!!!!

@Elf
thief? rotfl, go detach your light bulb in toilet..

I was moved to GM from CM because of you, lol

and I left from Wypas because you sux, all you can do is just nolife coding and insulting poor noobs which are having problems with bans.xml -.-

Last edited:
Let him work in compilating and uploading.

I don't agree in wait more than one day, because i just want 0.3 in protocol 8.4, then noob-copying people will only paste correct versions.

erp0t, please, release it as fast as you can. Then we stop to beg you.

Elf will release it if he wants or not, 'cause actually the version is him and he is doing a free work...
Actually, Elf could start asking money for that. There wouldn't be so many spammers like that pressuring you to release your own hard-worked-and-no-money-return version.

Dont fuck with Elf, he doing a excellent job without him what will be happen ? ;)

:p

Wondering only, when the update comes ?

Edit: You know, Always like your job. (EVERYONE LIKE)

some tutorial , ? im new :S i open it , and that say the server is on , and now what ? tut plz

Without elf noone would host an OT.. cuz all (most) cant make an own server, including me.

So wait for Elf to be finish with the new Release..

all should be very thankfull to Elf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back