• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Frenesy - Mapping Showoff

What did you think of the map?

• Liked it.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Did not like.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Need more details.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Frenesy

Solutions
Reaction score
Returning to map.

I spent several years away from Tibia and everything related to it, but you know how it is. Once Tibian, always Tibian.

Since the old days I always tried to adopt a simple style in mapping, preserving the style of Tibia Global.

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:
I like that is is clean, got good contrast (except middle of the depo floor). I would say that you should add more on the walls but just realized that I forgot about windows in few houses xD
I have to ask is this lute also a distance weapon where you shoout using its string or the seller is just spending time trying not to get bored ^^

I like that is is clean, got good contrast (except middle of the depo floor). I would say that you should add more on the walls but just realized that I forgot about windows in few houses xD
I have to ask is this lute also a distance weapon where you shoout using its string or the seller is just spending time trying not to get bored ^^

The intention of the instrument is to give the impression that the NPC plays music when he is not attending someone.

But I also do not rule out the possibility of creating a personalized vocation, in this case, bards and odalisks. :D

1611232116634.png

sry, but i rly dont like the grounds. they are way too bright and dont fit with other sprites :/

Back