• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The gay ass "Update" thing.

Captain Joe

Reaction score
How can I make it so when I reply under my post, it doesn't update my post.
It really pisses me off.

It's a feature on the forum that merges your post with the last post if these two conditions are met: the last post in the thread is by you, and it was posted within 24 hours.

It was added to prevent most users from double posting, the only way around it now is to have a moderator delete a post between the two posts, which means another user has to post between the first post and the third post. A moderator wont delete the middle post unless it was already considered a placeholder e.g asking a friend to post after your first and saying *Placeholder*. Helps when you're posting 25 images +

It was added to prevent most users from double posting, the only way around it now is to have a moderator delete a post between the two posts, which means another user has to post between the first post and the third post. A moderator wont delete the middle post unless it was already considered a placeholder e.g asking a friend to post after your first and saying *Placeholder*. Helps when you're posting 25 images +

Yeah, what I was planning on doing is making the official first post.. and then saying "Placeholder" or something like that in another post to hold all my old images.. but I guess I don't really care, lol.

Thank you for the clarification though. :]

Back