• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Last Empire: Zezenia Private Server

Helliot1

Owner of Empire Online
Solutions
Reaction score
The Last Empire: Zezenia Private Server (w/ Tibia Source)

Hello everyone,

I'm developing a Zezenia Private Server, with OTX 8.60, already have all sprites from Zezenia in OTClient, and I'm doing some changes. I'm doing it alone, I know a little bite about everything and need somebody to help me in Scripts/C++/WebSite, because I don't have so knowledge on it, if u wanna help me or suggest something, opinions, post here.

About The Last Empire

Here you will find the same features of Zezenia Online, classes and subclasses, spells and cast system, talent system, grapichs and much more. The difference of The Last Empire is that we will have a new map highly detailed with quests elaborate, events and updates completely new.

Development
For now, we are creating the map and configuring the monsters. The spells, classes and subclasses are ready. The experience will be slightly higher than normal, making the game more lively.

Class and Subclass
When you start at The Last Empire, you will choose be Mage, Ranger or Warrior. At level 30, you can get your Subclasss, Mages can choose between 3 subclass, Shaman, has the power of nature, the strongest heal, and the hability to cure your friends. Warlock, have the power of death, and cursed skills. Pyromancer, the class with the most powerfull spells, can cast great fire spells in entire area.

Ranger and Warrior (Soon)

What need to release?
We are creating the map and the main city, as we have a few systems ready, with at least one city the game will become playable, and ready to go online.

Images (Soon)

Your feedback is very important!!

For now, I will show some images, and later I can post some of mapping and spells!!

This is the client
, but left some ajusts
a13Jao.png

lR14Fx.png

Testing some monsters
RdMs3s.png
jK8BHI.png
AtSjTB.png

93OO1v.png
LZDvin.png

j9SbO6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Danm, who would think about a zezenia private server. Good luck, i'm curious to know how Zezenia will react as they have rip off cipsoft somehow.

Well, I stopped to working on this job at the end of last year. I was making this for fun, but just me was making the entire project, and was hard to continue. Time to time I think to continue this project, it's something that I always liked to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back