• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The life and times of Alex MD the noobie Photoshopper

Alex MD

Logical Assassin
Reaction score
Here is a list of photos that I made, check them out and rate them one by one please.

Rate them 1-10 Please.

Alexcopy.jpg

Alexbluecopy.jpg

Crystalcopy.jpg

Dragoncopy.jpg

Lightningcopy.jpg

LogicalAssassincopy.jpg

AlexMDGirlcopy.jpg

AlexMDGuycopy.jpg

Last edited:
< reserved >

There will be more and I will snip the lowest rated picture there once I create a new one.

Last edited:
Ok, here's a golden tip for you (and every other starter I would see)

Do not

(I repeat)

Do NOT use the BEVEL AND EMBOSS function when applying blending options.
This WILL suck.
(sorry if it's a bit brute xD.. but I see every beginning (including me) photoshop starter use that, and it's REALLY ugly.. unless properly applied (which might be hard if you have less experience with things in photoshop)

Also, I'd like to note that I like your avatar (first picture of this thread) better than your current :3, it's not that difficult to make but it gives a classic and stylish feel to it :3.

You're doing nice as a beginner, you'll advance in no time if you keep this up :D! *thumbsup*

Alright, thanks alot for the advice, will take it into consideration.
I liked the dragon and the girl etter then my avatar one, lol.. w/e keep the comments coming.

Jpeg was the first thing that worked for me uploading to the forum.

btw, how you make those things in your signature, Tutorial pleaseeee?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back