• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Lost Lands 3D

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
From tibia ot to 3D project!

Already have a huge amount of features working but will start posting updates here also.

Please subscribe to the youtube channel as i will post updates there also.

Will be updating this thread with a lot of info every week. Stay tuned as this is a huge project with a lot to offer…..

OP
OP
M

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Today we wanted to show a preview of one of the more important aspects of the game.

The combat system!

This is just the beginning with a lot to offer when refined.

One handed , two handed , bow and arrow , crossbow and bolts and even magic combat!

There is so much to do and so much to see , discover and even uncover!

Stay tuned as you will see so much advance , get better , get bigger and refined.

Swimming is a huge part of the game as it adds a bit more depth and will also get better with time.

Hope you enjoyed this preview.
Please subscribe to our youtube channel to get all the new updates and also please give a like as it helps grow the community and support all the hard work we put in to all of this!

The Lost Lands Team:
Steven
GeekyGek

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
I can see that you're editing with Davinchi, awesome!
I can't see this as a Tibia project, where is the structure of tibia if I may ask?

Looks more of an RPG MMO typical kind of game, where is Thais? I want to hunt down my Rotworms!

webb

Solutions
Reaction score
definitely gives me tibia 3d vibes
i haven't played 3d game in years but this one looks really cool
nice work

OP
OP
M

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I can see that you're editing with Davinchi, awesome!
I can't see this as a Tibia project, where is the structure of tibia if I may ask?

Looks more of an RPG MMO typical kind of game, where is Thais? I want to hunt down my Rotworms!
Thanks for your reply 😁 well the thing is that we are taking our tibia ot and remaking it in 3D we have indeed been changing a lot of things and adding them but the basic idea is to have a bit of the feeling ot had in it.

Experience table , monsters etc all have the basics that you have in ot.

The quests etc will be the same as in the ot game we created back in the day.

So yes we are improving aspects adding aspects and changing some that we always wanted etc to create our own game but then still have the feeling you had when walking in the ot but then transformed in 3D
Post automatically merged:

definitely gives me tibia 3d vibes
i haven't played 3d game in years but this one looks really cool
nice work
Thank you very much!