• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The lost lands difficult announcement.

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart that I share the recent loss of a dear friend and co-creator of The Lost Lands game. Their passion and dedication to our project will always be remembered and cherished. As we grieve, we are also committed to honoring their memory and fulfilling a request made prior to their passing.

In light of these events, we will temporarily shift our focus to completing the 2D version of The Lost Lands before continuing with the highly anticipated 3D version. We promise to share updates on our progress as soon as possible, and we sincerely apologize for any delays this change may cause.

We understand that many of you have been eagerly awaiting more news on the 3D version, and we're truly sorry we couldn't share more sooner. The events that unfolded have placed us in a difficult spot, but we're determined to move forward and deliver a gaming experience that our friend would be proud of.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support during this challenging time. We couldn't do it without you, our amazing community. Stay tuned for more updates and exciting developments on The Lost Lands.

An image showing a character in an incomplete world of the lost lands.

The engine is built from scratch and it is a bit of its own game with all new graphics.

Will be sharing more pictures and information as i continue.
7A37FF51-B9F2-4AA8-B93D-70A69C3F262D.png

#TheLostLands #2DVersion #InMemoryOfOurFriend #StayTuned
Post automatically merged:

An update here , i wanted to say that MmB is the one that passed away. Someone a lot of people know.

An amazing mapper , amazing game creator and an even better friend.

Last edited:
Back