• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The making of King Kong Island!

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Welcome!
In this thread, I will be showing my latest mapping.
I know you'll be saying "I thaught you quited mapping..."
And YES, I have, but I will be mapping on this one when I'm bored!

So, onto the making of "King Kong Island"!
If you've seen the movie Peter Jackson's "King Kong", you'll recognize all of this that I'm mapping.

This first picture I will show you the "Sacrifice Gate" when the natives is offering 'Ann' to King Kong!
But it's not finished, so be patient!

- Sacrifice Gate
v5zuxe.png

Sacrifice Gate Update
24nk2v4.png

First view of the Gigantic monsters
2a5m59i.png

Steep Mountain
2wcn1he.jpg

More will come!
If you have any "Suggestions", "Ideas". Please tell me.

Kind Regards,
Neon

Last edited:
Looks awesome mate, keep it up. :]

So I suppose you saw King Kong recently on TV3? That's why you got the idea I suppose ;D
Nice btw =D 1337/666

Update.

@ Will be adding picture from google on everything, so you can see how everything looks like in the movie!

But if I don't find any picture, then i can't upload.

Just click on the blue URL link.

Last edited:

I know you'll be saying "I taught you quited mapping..."
And YES, I have, but I will be mapping on this one when I'm bored!

Hahahaha, mapping-addict... ^_^

Anyway, I can't view the images you've posted links to. "It has led to too many redirects.

Updated, 15:29 25/1/09.

Last edited:
wow that's really good. it really captures the way it looks in the film! its difficult to go so quickly from fire to lush jungle, but you have pulled it off :D

do the area where the ship crashes, the mountain with the crazy ass bats, and some of the cave shit too with all the fuckin creepy bugs and rotworm thingys ^.^ good work man i like it alot, really creative.

Yeah, Neon... I know you don't map alot these days, though I'd really want to see that cave with all kinds of nasties in... I could even lend you a hand if you'd like :) I actually LOVE the King Kong films and books.., I have all, and I mean ALL Films ever made of King Kong, even imported from the US. To have an OT with King Kong theme would be just Amazing. Tell me if u need me, you know where to find me :p

Back