• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Mine, Part I

Mc-Pedro

Banned User
Reaction score
A little story I wrote for fun;

Known myths keep the humanity beliving, it is said in the year of 2012 the world will end.
The reason is yet unknown...
A plague, the wrath of god, as the holy bible says, we will pay for our misstakes, taking advantage of the nature in the way we are.
It is time to stop before it's too late.

"USA, Boston".

The old Boston mine located in Mayflower Gultch are discovering some interesting artifacts that might be hundreds of years old.
The marine was called in to take care of the artifacts.

- Greetings mayor, glad to have you here. Said one of the miners and shaked the mayors hand.
- Mayor Hawkings reporting, sir, where do you keep the artifacts now? The mayor replied.
The miner led Mayor Hawkings to the storage center located deep down in the mine.
Some spills of lava had been sighted, still unknown where they came from.

- Gentlemen, what we have here, might be one of the first UFO items ever obtained, good job. Said the mayor and gave signal to the men to gather the artifacts.

"USA, New York City".

At the research laboratory in New York, the search of tracks of UFO's were on, organisms in the metal was found, also a corroding fluid.
Colored like lava it flow around in the test glass, the scientists had never seen this before and destroying this new "specie" might be the only way.
They had one week, then the decision was going to be put in action.

"USA, Washington DC".

- Sir, we've had reports from New York that a new specie have been discovered.
- Send the finest scientists to New York, good work Daniel.

Five helicopters full with the finest men took off at 16.45 PM at the white house.
In the eastern coast of USA, a horrible storm coming from Europe were moving towards USA, two of five helicopters managed to reach their destination.
Reaching for the research center, the artifacts must be moved, and quickly...

i addmit ur a good writer 2 but i cant see how choppers fit in tibia style:( srry but for the rest its defenitly good

Back