• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the most funniest pirate i've ever ever seen!

Well that isn't funny at all. And the one who uploaded this video is really stupid, the kid who is singing got problem, Really pathetic!

I aggree totally with Guy @up, aka. ZoOorO, its a shame we got such a comunity on world, its just not right to have fun by some1 elses illness.

That guy has a physical problem, why laugh at that? Damn retard who uploaded this. Asshole.

Phatetic
This guy had a mental problem and is funny?
Please...

He got downs syndrone, they are really funny sometimes, if you get to talk to one of them sometime. Have you ever seen an angry person with down syndrone? :p

Even tho they are a bit slow, I don't like to spend all my time with them, but there was once a guy in my old school who had it, who somehow made everybody laugh all the time. :p (in a good manner).

This guy got mental problems omg.. well he just wants to have friends and a nice life.. i was cry'en about this comments since im realy sensitive at the feelings

He might not have a physical disease,he could just be acting for the video.But I think he does have a physical disease.This isn't very funny...

Back