• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team The new OG TP SERVER of 2020

Does an Idea like this excite you?

• yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • no

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

KikiRook

₆⁶₆NOS Titan₆⁶₆
Reaction score
I wanna bring together some capable players and OT making fans to come brew a new Highbuild TP Server with scripts/ect, I've started a map and i've got roughly 400 tps already set up just making spawns and setting them up, i need some Ideas and scripts to bring together for an 8.54

I'll be providing the Map as well as Hosting but I'm looking for someone to help me with ideas and scripts as well as moderators as well as Tutor-style players to just help out and hang around as well as GMS to provide care for the players to help ensure a fun playtime

My idea here is to really create something for the future to end the idea of RL MAPS being the big option players have
in my opinion OT was an idea created to bring together ideas and complete customization and this new gen of OT players are just terrible.

I wanna make somthing that people can download and run with their own customization to it.. somewhat like
Illusions 7.6
Armonia
Yurot
Chaos OT

Just some big names that really made an impact.

Just download the server that vapus did and you got your fullexp rockstar perfect server there, or find an old evolutions, that shit is real nostalgia

No thanks friend, I wanna make something from scratch and thats what I plan on doing.. Not gonna mod another server and call it my own.. kinda sounds lame

If you need any help you can pm me on discord : tokiyn#001

<3

Merry Christmas,
Tokiyn
Post automatically merged:

^ Discord is Tokiyn#0001 not 001

Back